Septoplasty is a surgery performed to correct functional issues of the nose such as breathing. Septoplasty in Toronto is covered by OHIP, and the surgery is typically performed by an ENT surgeon. Rhinoplasty is a surgery performed to address aesthetic issues of the nose such as a dorsal hump, a crooked nasal bridge, a droopy nasal tip and augmentation of the nasal bridge. Rhinoplasty in Toronto is a cosmetic surgical procedure and is not covered by the provincial health care plan. Septo-Rhinoplasty is a surgery that combines both a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty to correct functional issues as well the aesthetics of the nose. Septo-Rhinoplasty is primarily a cosmetic surgical procedure, with minimal coverage by the provincial health care plan.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery