Yes, Rhinoplasty and Lip Lift Surgery in Toronto can be performed together. There can be increased risks when combining an Open Rhinoplasty with a Lip Lift therefore it may be best to first proceed with an Open Rhinoplasty. However, a Lip Lift can be offered safely with minimal risks with a Closed Rhinoplasty. Best to choose a surgeon experienced at performing both surgeries together. Ensure to follow your surgeons’ post-care instructions for wound healing to optimize your results.
- How Can You Ensure That Your Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty Is Safe?
- Toronto Persian Rhinoplasty – Are You A Good Candidate?
- Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty – What Are Common Reasons To Choose Secondary Surgery?
- Should Your Toronto Rhinoplasty Be Open Or Closed?
- How To Figure Out Which Rhinoplasty in Toronto is Right For You
- How Soon Can I Play Sports After My Rhinoplasty in Toronto?
- Is Rhinoplasty Covered By Insurance?
- 5 Myths & Facts About Toronto Rhinoplasty