At Solomon Facial Plastic Toronto, Dr. Philip Solomon predominantly performs Closed Rhinoplasty on his patients. Closed Rhinoplasty is performed intranasal, which means through the nostrils. This technique allows for fewer risks, less trauma to the nose no residual scarring and an easier recovery. At Solomon Facial Plastic Toronto, Open Rhinoplasty may be necessary for patients who have a severely crooked nasal bridge or for select Revision Rhinoplasty cases that require this technique. Open Rhinoplasty does come with more risks and possible complications, a longer recovery and a residual scar at the base of the columella.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery