We recommend waiting 4 weeks before returning to your normal exercise routine especially if you enjoy strenuous workouts. There is greater risk for post-operative bleeding within the first 6 weeks. You can certainly enjoy a leisurely walk or light exercise beginning at 2-3 weeks following your Toronto Rhinoplasty as long as you don’t get your heart rate up too high.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery