Sex after Rhinoplasty Surgery may not be that appealing at first, however as you start to feel better, you may want to resume intimacy. Sex can be quite active therefore we recommend waiting 3-4 weeks before resuming your regular sexual activity. Best to avoid positions that can potentially result in impact with your partner.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery