What Steps Should You Take If You Are Planning A Rhinoplasty in Toronto?
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Procedures
Rhinoplasty, frequently referred to as a nose job, is a cosmetic surgery procedure that reshapes the patient’s nose, refining its size and shape in order to create a more balanced and desirable facial profile. Because of the prominence of the nose on the face, this procedure continues to be one of the most sought after facial cosmetic surgeries; even the smallest alteration to the nose can have a dramatic impact on the patient’s image and self-esteem.
Select A Highly Qualified And Experienced Surgeon
Since the results of your rhinoplasty surgery directly correlate to the skill of your surgeon, it is imperative to take your time to select a Toronto plastic surgeon who is both qualified and experienced in rhinoplasty.
In addition to verifying your prospective surgeon’s qualifications to ensure that they are board certified, it is advisable to read patient reviews, examine the surgeon’s before and after galleries, and determine whether rhinoplasty is the surgeon’s specialty. As an Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeon specializing Facial Plastic Surgery in Toronto,, Dr. Philip Solomon is highly sought after by patients from across Canada, Ontario and the Greater Toronto area for his expertise in improving the shape of the nose through rhinoplasty.
Prepare For Your Consultation
After selecting a facial plastic surgeon who you feel you can trust, it is time to schedule and prepare for your consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with your prospective plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns, express your goals for the procedure, and ask any questions that you may have about Toronto rhinoplasty. To make the most out of this opportunity, it is best to spend some time preparing for your consultation. One of the best ways to prepare is to put together a detailed list of all of the questions you wish to ask your surgeon, such as:
- What qualifications and certifications do you have?
- Are you board certified?
- How frequently do you perform rhinoplasty surgery?
- How many years have you been performing rhinoplasty surgery?
- How frequently do your patients require revision rhinoplasty?
- What type of anesthetic do you use?
- How does the procedure work?
- Do you recommend open or closed rhinoplasty?
- What can I expect during the recovery period?
- How long will it take to see the results?
- What risks and complications are associated with this procedure?
- Where will the surgery take place?
- Can my goals be met with this procedure?
In addition, since the consultation is your opportunity to convey your goals for the procedure with your surgeon, it is a good idea to collect several pictures to help you clearly communicate your preferred size, shape, and style of nose.
You Can Talk To Us
Book A Consultation
We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to helping you with your cosmetic needs. In order to best help you, we require all cosmetic patients to come in for a consultation. All Surgical & Non-surgical Consultations have a fee of $100 that will be deducted from the cost of your procedure or treatment. To schedule an appointment, you can complete the form below or call our office at 866-293-0616. We look forward to hearing from you!
View: Rhinoplasty Photos
Learn more about Rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty with Intravenous and Local Anesthesia
- Are You a Suitable Candidate for Facial Implants?
- What are the Different Types of Lip Augmentation?