Rhinoplasty & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Sudbury
Dr. Solomon is proud to offer his professional and attentive services to the people of Sudbury, Ontario.
Named for the hometown of the wife of James Worthington (once the commissioner of the Canada Pacific Railway), this city is the largest in Northern Ontario by population, and the largest in all of Ontario by land mass.
Once a major lumber center, Sudbury was also the world leader in nickel mining thanks to the 1883 discovery of nickel ore by Tom Flanagan, a blacksmith for the Canadian Pacific Railway.
Modern Sudbury has expanded from the small resource-based community of the 20th century to become the major retail, health, education, and economic center for Northern Ontario. The region is home to art galleries, theatres, museums, and Science North, an interactive science museum which attracts nearly 300 000 visitors each year.
An emerging film and television industry continues to drive growth in the area, but that doesn’t stop the city from maintaining its green spaces with over 330 lakes, 2 distinct watersheds, and six provincial parks including Daisy Lake Uplands, Killarney Lakelands and Headwaters, Chiniguchi River, Wanapitei and Windy Lake, and Fairbank.
With a rich history of living off the land, the people of Sudbury know value. For residents of Sudbury seeking to maintain their youthful appearance, there is only one real option: the expert services of Dr. Solomon. To find out more about our services, contact our office today or use the following links:
Services we offer:
To reach our office in downtown Toronto, follow these driving directions:
- Head south on Whittaker Street
- Turn left onto Haig Street
- Turn right onto Lorne Street / Greater Sudbury Regional Road 55
- Turn left onto Regent Street / Greater Sudbury Regional Road 46 following signs for Ontario 69 S
- Continue onto Trans-Canada Highway / ON-69 S
- Continue onto ON-400 S
- Exit at Ontario 401 W / Ontario 401 E
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for Ontario 401
- Merge onto ON-401 W
- Exit onto ON-427 S at exit 352
- Exit left onto Gardiner Expressway E
- Exit at Bay Street / York Street toward Yonge
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for Yonge Street / Queens Quay and merge onto Harbour Street
- Keep left to continue onto Yonge Street
- Turn right onto Shuter Street
- Turn right onto Bond Street
- Our office will be on the right