Rhinoplasty & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Richmond Hill
Dr. Solomon is pleased to invite the affluent people of Richmond Hill to enjoy the professional and attentive services of his rhinoplasty and facial surgery clinic.
As the fastest growing region in the area throughout the 1990s, Richmond Hill has experienced a great surge in population in recent years, and only 40% of the population call English their mother tongue.
A popular immigrant destination, this region is highly multicultural with a high West Asian population compared to the rest of Canada. More than 50% of the residents of this region have a household income of over $70 000 and over 30% have an income over $100 000 annually. Currently experiencing a period of strong economic growth, Richmond Hill is a great place to be.
Full of green space and undeveloped land, this region features great natural amenities and many parks, including the Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park which contains baseball diamonds, a skateboard park, skating rinks, and an amphitheater.
There are also many tennis courts throughout the region and a community tennis club which organizes several programs and competitive or leisure leagues.
Predominantly employed by small businesses, the people of Richmond Hill know quality when they see it, leading them to make the short drive to Toronto in order to get the best possible cosmetic services at the offices of Dr. Solomon.
Services we offer:
To reach our office in downtown Toronto, follow these driving directions:
- Head southwest toward ON-404 S
- Turn left onto Levandale Road
- Turn left onto Yonge St
- Turn right onto Elgin Mills Road E / York Regional Road 49
- Take a slight right onto the ramp and merge onto ON-404 S toward Toronto
- Continue onto the Don Valley Parkway S
- Exit at Richmond Street / Downtown
- Merge onto Eastern Ave
- Take a slight right onto Richmond Street E
- Turn right onto Sherbourne Street
- Take the second left onto Queen Street E
- Turn right onto Bond Street
- Our office will be on the left