Rhinoplasty & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Mississauga
Dr. Solomon is proud to offer his expert facial rejuvenation services to the people of Mississauga.
This city is the sixth most heavily populated city in Canada and the largest suburb in all of Anglo-America by population with over 713 000 people calling Mississauga home. Recognized as the best ‘mid-sized city of the future’ by fDi Magazine, it features a diverse population and a strong economy.
As the home of Toronto Pearson International Airport, Mississauga has attracted many multinational business’ headquarters over the years, becoming the third most heavily populated city in the Great Lakes area.
Over 60 pharmaceutical, electronic, computer, equipment industry, transportation, banking and finance companies have chosen to base their Canadian or International head offices in this booming city, including various Fortune 500 companies.
Initially developed as a suburb of Toronto, it has grown and developed a character all its own as the city ran out of land and shifted focus from expansion to the improvement of the downtown core.
Home to several annual festivals including Carassauga, the second largest cultural festival in Canada which is held in mid-May of each year, Mississauga boasts a diverse and ambitious population. For those seeking to get a leg up, Dr. Solomon’s facial surgery and rejuvenation clinic is just a short drive away.
Services we offer:
To reach our office in downtown Toronto, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Duke of York Boulevard
- Turn left onto Burnhamthorpe Road West
- Continue onto Burnhamthorpe Road East
- Turn right onto Cawthra Road / Peel Regional Road 17
- Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way / Ontario QEW via the ramp to Toronto
- Keep left to continue on Gardiner Expressway E
- Exit at Bay St / York St
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for Yonge Street / Queens Quay and merge onto Harbour Street
- Keep left to continue onto Yonge Street
- Turn right onto The Esplanade
- Turn right onto Scott Street
- Continue onto Victoria Street
- Turn right onto Queen Street E
- Turn left onto Bond Street
- Our office will be on the left