Rhinoplasty & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Etobicoke
Dr. Solomon is thrilled to welcome the residents of Etobicoke, Ontario to enjoy the expert services of his cosmetic facial treatment clinic.
Once an amalgamated collection of small towns and villages, this former municipality has grown over the years to become a diverse city with a population of over 347 000 residents. Primarily suburban and industrial, this city has a much lower population density than many areas of central Toronto.
Featuring a booming construction industry with several new condo developments being erected along the Bloor Street corridor and near Humber Bay, this city is well connected with many expressways leading to and from the area. Connected to the Bloor-Danforth subway, the residents of Etobicoke are well-situated to enjoy all of the amenities of the big city.
Home to Humber College and enjoying easy access to all the post-secondary institutions located in Toronto, the residents of Etobicoke are poised to achieve great things. So close to the hustle and bustle – and nightlife – of Toronto, the people of Etobicoke also want to look their best, with fresh, youthful faces, and the best way to do that is to come visit the offices of Dr. Solomon. Call today for more information about our services or use the following links:
Services we offer:
To reach our office in downtown Toronto, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Islington Avenue
- Merge onto the Gardiner Expressway E via the ramp
- Keep left at the fork to merge onto Gardiner Expressway E
- Exit at Bay Street / York Street
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for Yonge Street / Queens Quay and merge onto Harbour Street
- Keep left to continue onto Yonge Street
- Turn right onto The Esplanade
- Turn left onto Scott Street
- Continue onto Victoria Street
- Turn right onto Shuter Street
- Turn right onto Bond Street
- Our office will be on the right