Rhinoplasty & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Brampton
Dr. Solomon is pleased to offer his stellar facial rejuvenation procedures to the residents of Brampton, a city located in Southern Ontario.
Named for a market town in Cumbria, England, Brampton has a population of over 523 000 people. Locally famous for a large greenhouse industry which had earned them the title ‘The Flower Town of Canada,’ Brampton now boasts a powerful economy with ties to just about every industry including retail administration, advanced manufacturing, food and beverage services, information and communication technologies, business services, and life sciences.
Development north of the city’s border, a large immigrant influx in 1999 created a sudden boom of urban sprawl, making Brampton the third largest city in the Greater Toronto Area with continuously high population growth.
As the ninth largest city in Canada, Brampton is becoming an increasingly expensive place to live, and an increasingly competitive place to work. Thanks to its close proximity to Toronto’s rising cost of real estate and high property and corporate taxes, this area is attracting many growth-focused businesses.
With the youngest population in the Greater Toronto Area, the pressure is on in Brampton to look and feel young, fresh, and confident. With many opportunities available for residents of this growing city, now is the time to pay Dr. Solomon a visit and see how a fresh, youthful face can help you land your dream job.
Services we offer:
To reach our office in downtown Toronto, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on West Street
- Turn left onto Nelson Street W
- Continue onto Theatre Ln
- Turn left onto Queen Street E
- Merge onto ON-410 S via the ramp toward Toronto
- Exit to ON-401 towards Toronto E / London W
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for ON-401 E / Toronto
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for Ontario 427 N / Ontario 427 S
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for ON-427 S and merge onto ON-427 S
- Exit left to the Gardiner Expressway to Toronto
- Merge onto Gardiner Expressway E
- Exit to Bay Street / York Street
- Keep left at the fork, following signs for Yonge Street / Queens Quay then merge onto Harbour St.
- Keep left and continue on Yonge Street
- Turn right onto Shuter Street
- Turn right onto Bond Street
- Our office will be on the right