As we age, our jaw bones age as well. As the foundation for the lower face begins to recede, the skin begins to loosen and sag. A chin implant can offer more structure to the jawline and improved facial harmony to the aging face.
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery
- Preparing For Your Buccal Fat Removal Surgery
- Preparing For Your Alar Reduction Surgery
- How Long Does A Chin Implant Last And Is It Permanent?
- Can A Chin Implant Fix A Double Chin?
- My Chin Has Shrunk With Age, Is This Normal?
- Will A Chin Implant Look And Feel Natural?
- Did You Know A Weak Chin Can Make Your Nose Look Bigger?