Maclean’s Magazine, Ageless beauty guide to cosmetic enhancement Dr Philip Solomon interviewed on rhinoplasty and Facial Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. “The common goal now is to create a timeless nose rather than an operated nose says Dr. Philip Solomon, a Facial Plastic Surgeon- Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeon in Thornhill Ontario Canada. If necessary doctors may also perform a chin augmentation at the same time as a rhinoplasty to ensure the nose and chin are aligned. They can also use injectable fillers to correct any imperfections in the nose post rhinoplasty surgery.
- How Can You Ensure That Your Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty Is Safe?
- Toronto Persian Rhinoplasty – Are You A Good Candidate?
- Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty – What Are Common Reasons To Choose Secondary Surgery?
- Should Your Toronto Rhinoplasty Be Open Or Closed?
- How To Figure Out Which Rhinoplasty in Toronto is Right For You
- How Soon Can I Play Sports After My Rhinoplasty in Toronto?
- Is Rhinoplasty Covered By Insurance?
- 5 Myths & Facts About Toronto Rhinoplasty