Revision Buccal Fat removal in Toronto is an option, however the goal is to achieve the best possible results the first time around. If you are not satisfied with your outcome and would like more fat removed, it’s best to be re-assessed by the surgeon who performed your procedure. They can determine if revision Buccal Fat removal is an option to improve upon your results without putting you at risk for hollowing.
- How Can You Ensure That Your Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty Is Safe?
- Toronto Persian Rhinoplasty – Are You A Good Candidate?
- Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty – What Are Common Reasons To Choose Secondary Surgery?
- Should Your Toronto Rhinoplasty Be Open Or Closed?
- How To Figure Out Which Rhinoplasty in Toronto is Right For You
- How Soon Can I Play Sports After My Rhinoplasty in Toronto?
- Is Rhinoplasty Covered By Insurance?
- 5 Myths & Facts About Toronto Rhinoplasty