Sleeping with your head elevated for the first month following your Rhinoplasty can significantly help reduce swelling. We recommend using 2-3 pillows for optimal positioning. If you’re a stomach or side sleeper, or if you’re a restless sleeper, a travel pillow may help keep you from injuring your nose while you sleep. You may want to continue using a travel pillow for the first 4 weeks following your Toronto Rhinoplasty.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery