If you’re looking to keep your lips moist, a lip balm can be worn immediately following your Lip Lift procedure. It may be best to hold off on using Lip gloss and Lipstick until your sutures have been removed and your Lip Lift has had time to heal, typically 2-3 weeks following your Lip Lift Surgery.
- How Can You Ensure That Your Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty Is Safe?
- Toronto Persian Rhinoplasty – Are You A Good Candidate?
- Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty – What Are Common Reasons To Choose Secondary Surgery?
- Should Your Toronto Rhinoplasty Be Open Or Closed?
- How To Figure Out Which Rhinoplasty in Toronto is Right For You
- How Soon Can I Play Sports After My Rhinoplasty in Toronto?
- Is Rhinoplasty Covered By Insurance?
- 5 Myths & Facts About Toronto Rhinoplasty