A gentle kiss can be shared 7-10 days following Lip Lift surgery, once sutures have been removed. Engaging in more passionate kissing can resume approximately 2-3 weeks post-op as long as you’re not experiencing any pain or discomfort.
- How Can You Ensure That Your Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty Is Safe?
- Toronto Persian Rhinoplasty – Are You A Good Candidate?
- Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty – What Are Common Reasons To Choose Secondary Surgery?
- Should Your Toronto Rhinoplasty Be Open Or Closed?
- How To Figure Out Which Rhinoplasty in Toronto is Right For You
- How Soon Can I Play Sports After My Rhinoplasty in Toronto?
- Is Rhinoplasty Covered By Insurance?
- 5 Myths & Facts About Toronto Rhinoplasty