Dr. Philip Solomon recommends 7-10 days downtime to rest and recuperate following your Toronto Rhinoplasty. You will likely experience some mild bruising and/or swelling under your eyes and on your upper cheeks so staying home for a few days may be preferred. You can certainly wear your splint in public once you are feeling well enough to venture out. In most cases, an external splint will remain in place for 7-10 days. Once the splint is removed you can return to your normal routine. Makeup can be worn at this time if needed to conceal residual bruising.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery