Often patients can see results once their splint has been removed. The majority of swelling typically resolves approximately 4 following surgery with the sidewalls of the nose and the nasal tip taking the longest to heal. Thicker skin can take a bit longer to heal, up to 18 months. Taking photos in your surgeons’ office every few months will allow you to see the slight changes as the nose heals.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery