Silicone is the most commonly used material for chin implant surgery in Toronto and should last the lifetime of the patient. That said, should a patient not be satisfied with their implant result, the implant can be removed under local in just a few minutes.
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery
- Preparing For Your Buccal Fat Removal Surgery
- Preparing For Your Alar Reduction Surgery
- How Long Does A Chin Implant Last And Is It Permanent?
- Can A Chin Implant Fix A Double Chin?
- My Chin Has Shrunk With Age, Is This Normal?
- Will A Chin Implant Look And Feel Natural?
- Did You Know A Weak Chin Can Make Your Nose Look Bigger?