A lip lift is typically performed under local anesthetic and takes 45 minutes or less. The goal of the operation is to minimize the space between the base of the nostrils and the top of the upper lip, also know as the philtrum. A bullhorn-shaped strip of skin is removed just below the nostrils and then sutured closed.
- How Can You Ensure That Your Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty Is Safe?
- Toronto Persian Rhinoplasty – Are You A Good Candidate?
- Toronto Revision Rhinoplasty – What Are Common Reasons To Choose Secondary Surgery?
- Should Your Toronto Rhinoplasty Be Open Or Closed?
- How To Figure Out Which Rhinoplasty in Toronto is Right For You
- How Soon Can I Play Sports After My Rhinoplasty in Toronto?
- Is Rhinoplasty Covered By Insurance?
- 5 Myths & Facts About Toronto Rhinoplasty