About Dr. Philip Solomon
Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
Meet one of Toronto’s top Surgeons. Dr. Philip Solomon, Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeons practicing Facial Plastic Cosmetic Surgery in Toronto, Canada for 20 years. Dr. Solomon specializes in Deep Plane Facelift Surgery, Rhinoplasty and Facial Cosmetic Surgery.
Preeminent Training And Distinctions
About Dr. Philip Solomon
Specialization In Rhinoplasty And Cosmetic & Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery
Due to the fact that Dr. Solomon specializes specifically in surgery of the face and neck, he has a highly advanced skill set in his primary expertise, which include rhinoplasty, facelift, eyelift (Blepharoplasty), otoplasty and facial implants. Dr. Solomon also has extensive experience in the most up-to-date treatments with facial injectables.
Professional Commitment And Development
Dr. Solomon is a member of many professional organizations including the:
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery– Current Regional Director
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
We appreciate your inquiry and look forward to helping you with your cosmetic needs. In order to best help you, we require all cosmetic patients to come in for a consultation. All Surgical & Non-surgical Consultations have a fee of $100 that will be deducted from the cost of your procedure or treatment. To schedule an appointment, you can complete the form below or call our office at 866-293-0616. We look forward to hearing from you!
In addition to print media in Canada, Dr. Solomon has been featured on many leading Canadian television networks and channels including the CBC, Slice and W Network and on programs such as “Skin Deep”, “Beauty By Design”, “Plastic Makes Perfect” and “Rich Bride, Poor Bride”.
For any media related inquiries, please contact Dr. Solomon directly at his private office line (905) 764 –7799.
Is A Rhinoplasty Or Facial Cosmetic Surgery Right For Me?
In Canada, more than 14 million people undergo some type of cosmetic surgical procedure every year. Dr. Solomon treats patients of all ages, ethnicities and cultural backgrounds for both cosmetic and medical concerns. Dr. Solomon is very committed to ensuring that the uniqueness and authenticity of your natural beauty and facial features are not tampered with while working to address a specific area of your face. As the founder of one of the most trusted Nasal and Facial Plastic Surgery Centres in Canada, Dr. Solomon has nearly 20 years of experience with patients, having completed thousands upon thousands of procedures in this time period.
The Consultation Process
Meet The Types Of Patients That Dr. Solomon Will Commonly Receive
– Some patients want to improve their self-confidence.. A face is our most visible and noticeable feature and is often the first impression. Not feeling good about you face, can lead to low self-esteem.
-Those who have suffered injuries to the face. It is not uncommon to sustain an injury to the face and to require some form of cosmetic surgery or procedure to help correct the damage left behind.
– Perhaps a facial feature is too large or too small. Sometimes a patient feels as if their nostrils or nose shape is too large, that their lips are too thin, their cheeks are too gaunt, or they are just unhappy with how they look overall. If a facial feature is unbalanced with the rest of your face, there are a number of surgical and non-surgical options to help correct and restore harmony.
For a consultation with Dr. Solomon, please call our office at 905-764-7799.
View: Rhinoplasty Photos
Learn more about Rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty with Intravenous and Local Anesthesia
- Are You a Suitable Candidate for Facial Implants?
- What are the Different Types of Lip Augmentation?