Yes, a recessed chin can actually enhance the size of ones’ nose making it appear larger or more projected than it would otherwise. A chin implant can provide balance to the face. Often patients combine a chin implant in Toronto with a rhinoplasty, should both issues need to be addressed.
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery
- Preparing For Your Buccal Fat Removal Surgery
- Preparing For Your Alar Reduction Surgery
- How Long Does A Chin Implant Last And Is It Permanent?
- Can A Chin Implant Fix A Double Chin?
- My Chin Has Shrunk With Age, Is This Normal?
- Will A Chin Implant Look And Feel Natural?
- Did You Know A Weak Chin Can Make Your Nose Look Bigger?