The amount of Buccal fat that can be removed varies from patient to patient. Some may have large fat pads while others smaller ones. The average person has medium sized buccal fat pads. Your surgeon will use their discretion removing what is needed to achieve your desire results. The trick is to not remove too much because as you age your face naturally loses volume.
- How Long Until I Can See Results After Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- When Can I Have Sex After Rhinoplasty?
- How to Sleep Following Rhinoplasty in Toronto
- When Can I Start Exercising?
- How Much Time Do I Need Take Off Work or School for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Which Delivers a Better Result? Open or Closed Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Difference Between a Septoplasty and a Rhinoplasty?
- Preparing For Your Hairline Lowering Surgery